Boone County Resource Manual
Boone County, Indiana
Eighth Edition, 2012
Community Partners Program of Children's Bureau, Inc.
Boone County Community Network
Boone County Resource Council
This manual has been developed for the purpose of helping residents of Boone County, Indiana, locate needed services. Inclusion or lack of inclusion in this directory does not indicate an endorsement or lack of an endorsement on the part of the collaborators.
PDF version of the 2012 Eighth Edition of the Boone County Resource Manual (PDF 422K)
Boone County community resources and events may be found online at http://ibccn.org/, the Boone County Community Network.
Does your organization need additional copies of the hardcopy printed manual? If so, please contact:
Community Liaison-Community Partners
Region 9: Boone, Hendricks, Montgomery, Morgan and Putnam Counties
Children's Bureau, Inc.
- Section 1: Abuse/Neglect/Substance Abuse
- Section 2: Animal Services
- Section 3: Childcare/Early Childhood Programs
- Section 4: Clothing/Food/Furniture
- Section 5: Disability Services
- Section 6: Education/Employment
- Section 7: Family/Parenting
- Section 8: Financial Assistance
- Section 9: Government
- Section 10: Health Services
- Section 11: Housing
- Section 12: Information/Referral
- Section 13: Legal Assistance
- Section 14: Mental Health
- Section 15: Recreation/Entertainment
- Section 16: Senior Services
- Section 17: Support Groups/Advocacy Organizations
- Section 18: Transportation/Prescription Delivery
Last modified: 30 April 2012/tlm.
This page maintained by